Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Introduction

Hi everyone. I have been toying around with he idea of starting this blog for some time now. I am new to the blogging world, but I think with some time Ill have it down. My purpose and want for this blog is to keep family and friends in the loop about my nuromuscular disease called Pompe. I will go into more detail at the next entry. I also hope that I can be of help to others out there who have this disease and are looking for so info about someone like them who is familiar with what they are going through. Lastly, I hope this will become an outlet for me. Obviously, having a physically dibilitating disease plays a huge toll on your emotions. I hope you will follow me through this journey of my life.

1 comment:

  1. I'll def be praying for you Rachel and if you have a way to email me when you update your blog go ahead and do it.

    ReplyDelete